Newstaff Employment Services are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Administrator to join their client based in Welham Green.
This is a great opportunity to join an established company and to secure a long-term career.
- Ensure quality and on time delivery
- Resolve any supply issues and negotiate supply arrangements to meet cost and time-scale targets.
- Purchasing activities to meet stock replenishment and production requirements.
- Maintaining stock levels and implementing process improvements.
- Monitoring standard costing and implementing opportunities for improvement.
- Compiling, analysing and publishing of the monthly KPI’s for External processing, subcontract and general supplier performance.
- Analysing quotes
- Assisting with managing suppliers to review and renegotiate
- Participating in various internal and external meetings
- Assisting with audits and coordinating annual stocktake
Skills and Experience:
- Previous purchasing experience, including negotiation of supply arrangements and stock management.
- Good working knowledge of LEAN principles.
- Excellent communication skills to build and maintain good relationships with suppliers and liaise effectively with management and staff.
- Good team and organisational skills.
- Previous experience of working within a sub-contract engineering/manufacturing environment
- Strong numerate and administrative skills with good attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills (MRP, MS Office, Word, Excel).
- Experience purchasing subcontract precision machined components, heat treatments, material finishing, production materials, engineering supplies & consumables would be advantageous.
- Previous experience of ITAR regulation would be an advantage.
25 days holiday
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 1pm
Company contributory pension scheme
If you have the required skills, please apply now or contact Zoe Coombes on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job