Supply Chain Administrator Telford £19,000 - £30,000
Your new company
Hays are recruiting on behalf of a large manufacturing company based in. You will be based in the Telford and you will be working in a friendly, sociable environment, which will give you all the tools you need to progress your career within the sector. Ongoing training and a flexible working environment will also be provided
Your new role
You'll liaise with Suppliers on any challenges and improvement opportunities and organise the hauliers to deliver our products to the client on time in full. An understanding of customer delivery performance to aid improvement in respective service levels is a critical aspect to this role. You will also be responsible for scheduling and planning.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Experience of using IT software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint and an ability to use IT systems and databases.
- It is essential you have advanced Excel skills including using Pivot tables, Macros and formulas.
- Good organisational skills with an attention to detail and accuracy with good initiative and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ideally you will also feel comfortable delivering presentations
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years customer service and/or purchasing experience
- Ability to work flexibly and contribute to effective team working
- You will need to be degree educated for this job
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job