Supply Chain Administrator
This position is responsible for proposing and maintaining prices across a range of products, reporting directing to the pricing manager.
In this role you will work closely with key stakeholders upstream (Food Safety Quality Reporting / technical / operations / warehouse) and downstream (warehouse / sales / customers). You will report to the Planning Supervisor who will coach and support your personal development.
• Ensure full traceability of all raw materials required for on time fulfilment of customer orders to ensure no stock outs
• Review and challenge key order factors including but not limited to; order size, frequency, supplier lead times, contracts, in order to optimise plant and inventory efficiency
• Manage inventory levels (volume and value) in line with business targets
• Any other miscellaneous duties as required
• Graduate calibre, ideally University degree or equivalent qualification. Candidates with relevant work experience will be considered
• Experience within supply chain/ production planning / purchasing in a manufacturing environment
• Must have a high drive and energy level, and well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be diligent, committed, and prepared to manage tasks through to completion, with a high level of attention to detail
• Must be numerate, logical and able to make decisions based on calculation of empirical data
• Clear communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate with people on different levels in the organization; essential that sound professional relationships are forged with key customers (internal and external), suppliers and colleagues
• Leadership & Ownership: strong decision maker, takes responsibility for own actions, able to withstand challenge and scrutiny from peers and superiors
• Must be hands-on, prepared to engage with the procurement, production, warehouse and customer services processes
• Ideally some previous experience with planning and/or production processes through the use of MRP/ERP manufacturing systems (e.g. SAP)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; intermediate user of MS Excel
• Must demonstrate a desire and capability for personal development
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the world’s leading companies.
Interested? Please apply with your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job