Temporary to permanent administrator job ,£19,000 equivalent, in South Bristol.
Product Supply Coordinator needed for an international logistics company based just south of Bristol (Backwell).
Your new company
You will be based in the Bristol head office of one of the country's most forward thinking logistics providers. You will be working in a friendly, sociable environment, which will give you all the tools you need to progress your career within the sector. Ongoing training and a flexible working environment will also be provided.
Your new role
You will be responsible for delivering the purchasing requirements of the business driven by the Material requirements planning system MRP. You will coordinate the delivery of materials in a timely manner minimising the stock holdings whilst maintaining Operational Service levels. You'll liaise with Suppliers on any challenges and improvement opportunities and organise the hauliers to deliver our products to the client on time in full. An understanding of customer delivery performance to aid improvement in respective service levels is a critical aspect to this role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Experience of using IT software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint and an ability to use IT systems and databases
- Good organisational skills with an attention to detail and accuracy with good initiative and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ideally you will also feel comfortable delivering presentations
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years customer service and/or purchasing experience
- Ability to work flexibly and contribute to effective team working
- You will need to be degree educated for this job
What you'll get in return
This a great opportunity for a Product Supply Specialist to gain experience in a diverse role within an exciting sector. You will be offered a competitive rate on an on-going basis. There are opportunities to progress or move into different roles within the organisation for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.