Role: Supply Chain Administrator
Hours: Full time 8.00am - 16.00pm, they are the occasional 7:00 -15:00 and 10:00 - 18:00 so you will need to be flexible
Ongoing Temp that could lead to internal opportunities and also potentially a permanent role
Our client who is based in Desford is currently looking to recruit an experienced Supply Chain administrator to join their team on an ongoing temporary ongoing long term basis. A quick start is available for the right Candidate. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team in a friendly and fast paced environment. You will need a flexible approach with a strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service. You will be required to work closely with the Inbound Logistics team, Proof of export and Reverse logistics teams along with our clients Global network.
- Including but not limited to helping the teams above with general admin duties
- Arranging transport/courier collections working towards rapid delivery of parts to Neovia and customers
- Data input of exported shipments & capture of Proof of Export
- Report creation, turnaround statistical reporting, data logging
- Work closely with the team leaders to determine continuous process improvements
The above is a requirement of the role but is not limited to and other admin duties may be required.
- The successful candidate will have prior experience in a Logistics environment.
- Excellent Microsoft package skills.
- Strong planning & organising skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- The person needs to have good attention to detail and take ownership of issues through to resolution
- SAP knowledge is desirable but not essential.