Chase and Holland are recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrator to work within an international manufacturing business based in Goole, East Yorkshire. The role is to support the Supply Chain team on an initial 6-month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) ensuring the supply and flow of products to consumers. Key duties of the Supply Chain Administrator will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for the Supply Chain team
- Reporting of stock discrepancies as indicated by the system
- Logging and reporting on damaged claims
- Processing and tracking the movement of stock to different depots
- Directly assisting department managers in the availability and flow of stock
- Highlighting and escalating any Supply Chain issues correctly
- Working closely with the Supply Chain team to identify issues in the supply of goods
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a Supply Chain or Procurement environment covering the duties highlighted above. Experience of working within a large manufacturing or distribution company will be advantageous.
Excellent communication skills are essential in this role as you will be interacting with various stakeholders - both internal and external.
This is a great opportunity to gain amazing experience, and be a key part of a highly successful, friendly and busy supply chain team for an international company. For the right candidate, there may be long term opportunities with this highly reputable business who are renowned for their employee development opportunities .
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.