My client, a leading homewares retailer, is seeking an experienced and meticulous supply chain administrator to join their growing team based in Bedford. The company has undertaken rapid growth in the last 18 months, and continues to expand. Therefore, an organised, customer service driven and number savvy candidate is required for their supply chain needs.
- Daily management of retailer sites to ensure fulfilment of order requirements and future promotion
- Raise and issue purchase orders to the correct factory for meetings
- To process all customer orders received on a weekly basis to be included in the appropriate week production planning
- Completion of business plans, forecasting and targets
- Maintain communication between clients and productions
- Follow PO from sale in store through to delivery
- Challenge supplier base to meet and exceed SLA’s
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced supply chain administrator (at least 2 years), to make the role their own and become an asset to a successful company. Working alongside the sales and finance members of the team, there will be moments where task sharing and assisting with other duties are essential to ensure productivity for the business. The company offers competitive salary, flexibility and a friendly and motivated working environment.
- Purchase Orders
- Supply Chain