My Client a well established company based in Newton Aycliffe are currently looking for an experienced Supply Chain Administrator to join their time. The role is based on a six month temporary contract and the hour are full time Monday to Friday.
Duties included but not limited to -
- Establish and develop operational relationships with accounts contacts
- Support Management of accounts from order processing to delivery on time
- Support Supply Chain colleagues in management of accounts from forecast accuracy, stock replenishment, sales order processing, inventory control and direct customer deliveries from factories
- Support the upkeep of critical systems related to demand flow
- Support maintenance and control of inventory statistics
- General Supply Chain administration and telephone calls
- Cover other Supply Chain administration as required.
- Manage AP & AR queries to resolution
- Respond to customer delivery queries
This is a new role so it is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark. The role comes with an immediate start so ideally you will have little or no notice