Supply Chain Administrator
Atherstone on Stour
£18,000 - £23,000 (Depending on Experience)
Our client is an established family owned business and leading supplier to UK retailers and the food service and wholesale sectors, they specialise in the supply and delivery of fresh exotic fruit and speciality vegetables. They are a grower, importer and marketing business with a heritage in subtropical produce meaning that they can offer a diverse choice of employment opportunities to match your ambitions.
They are now looking to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator to join their team in Atherstone on Stour.
The Supply Chain Administrator will be to ensure that all aspects of supply chain administration are accurately processed, updated and timely.
- Set up all necessary purchase documentation relating to produce arrivals
- Liaise internally & externally for timely clearance & delivery of all sea freight/road arrivals as well as inter site transfers
- Make available up to date planning sheets with stock, sales & product arrival details
- Notification to suppliers of intake discrepancies / non- compliance
- Maintain system “Bill of Materials”
- Attach relevant documents online to PO system
- Action forward transfers as directed
- Support department filing and general housekeeping duties
- Transport booking
- Update supplier prices and templates in Prophet
Working Hours: 8am– 5pm, 5 days a week, Tuesday to Saturday.
To be considered for the Supply Chain Administrator positon you will have the following qualification skills and attributes:
- Educated to NQF level 4 in an academic or relevant vocational discipline.
- PC Literate – Word, Excel, Data Entry.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills.
- Accurate, numerate with good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- A strong team player.
- Fluent English – Both written & verbal
- Must live within a reasonable commuting distance to the site
If you feel you are the right person for their Supply Chain Administrator position, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job