Supply Chain Administrator - SAP Experience
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Administrator based in Derby.
This is a contract role for initially 6 months with a view to be on going.
Supply Chain Administrator - SAP Experience - Job Description
The role entails liaising with the Derby build line to launch gold MT30 modules , represents Naval at the daily build line meeting , Provide accurate despatch dates for Derby MT30 modules , Reviewing all MT30 part deliveries in SAP and liaise with the Aerospace supply chain to drive improvement delivery and escalate accordingly
Supply Chain Administrator - SAP Experience - Skills
- This role requires a strong administrator with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- SAP experience, ERP is essential for this role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience communicating with a range of Stake Holders
- Resilience is key for this role as you will be working in a high pressured environment
- Experience of supply chain
If this sounds like the ideal role for you either apply below or call James Singleton on
- Supply Chain Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job