This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This is a contract position for 22 months paying upto 30 Euros per hour for a LTD company contractor.
The candidate will be involved in the process of rolling out an ERP platform (from local SAP to Common European SAP template) and an APS system (Advanced Planning Solution).
Further responsibilities will include:
- Analysing quotations, seeking alternative quotations, appreciating the technical requirements involved and feeding back to client with the results both technically and commercially of alternative quotations.
- Carrying out supply Chain management related work streams in these projects
- Providing additional support to planning team by carrying out basic support activities, such as administration support, Master Data Maintenance and user testing in the following areas: master planning, Detailed Scheduling, Process Order Management, Materials Requirements Planning, Demand Planning and Sales & Distribution
- Gathering and inputting accurate data (master data) as required.
- Documenting issues, coordinating solutions and monitoring their closure.
- Developing procedures and controls and align with multiple work streams
As a Supply Chain Administrator, you are expected to have the following Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
-Ideally a business related degree or equivalent (area of supply chain management or logistics) and previous experience in a project support role in supply chain management area
-Excellent analytical skills; logical approach with questioning attitude; ability to interpret data and convert from one format to another.
-Very good computer skills, particularly Excel (experience of using macros and databases would also be useful)
-Strong documentation and organisational skills
-Knowledge of SAP
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG39758 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job