Are you very analytically minded?
Do you have past Experience in working with MRP?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced working environment?
Hours of work are - Mon to Thurs 08.45 - 16.45 Fri 08.45 - 13.45
Annual leave allowance is 25 days plus bank holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Develop a good understanding of component and raw material codes and ‘Bills of
- Communicating short and medium term requirements to suppliers
- Ensuring on time materials availability to enable 100% plan realisation
- Management and detailed analysis of obsolete and slow moving stocks
- Managing suppliers
- Liaising internally with the Logistics, Operations and Quality departments
- Liaising with U.K. based and international suppliers, customers and transporters
- To ensure the effective and timely procurement of components and raw materials in
order to provide 'On Time in Full' deliver of finished goods to customers.
You MUST be;
- Previously trained/educated in MRP
- Educated to a good standard of general education
- Have GCSE grades A* - C (Maths and English included)
- Have a good understanding of supply chain
- Proficient in EXCEL
- Experienced in communicating with in-house and external people of all levels
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have a professional and positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to a tight deadline
- Knowledge of Sage X3
- Experience of working in a FMCG/ Pharmaceutical/automotive/ Manufacturing
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS NOT A PURCHASING ROLE!!
If this role sounds perfect for you please APPLY NOW!!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'