Supplier Reporting Analyst
Supplier Reporting Analyst - Desford
Temp to Perm opportunity and a quick start for the right candidate!
Are you an experinced Reporting Analyst, working in a Logistics/Supply chain environment?
Do you have experience using Excel and Access?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supplier Reporting Analyst Analyst to work in a culture of continuous improvement. My client is Industry Leaders in Logistics and supply chain with a Premium brand. My Client is based in the UK and around the globe, and for the right person this role could be an immediate start!
The successful Supplier Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the following duties:
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports from Microsoft excel and access databases
- SAP data extracts
- Manage supplier set ups and change requests
- Supporting ad hoc requests
- You will be detail orientated, confident in liaising with internal and external staff
- Working closely with supply chain and internal teams
- You must be a confident communicator as you will be liaising daily with Departments and managers and be able to work in busy and demanding role.
- Aptitude to analyse data with accuracy
- Taking a proactive approach to problem solving and establish root cause will be essential.
- Using reports to produce daily supply reviews
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a supply chain/logistics is desirable but not essential
- Analyst/Planner with a proven track record in Reporting would be preferred.
- Experience of Excel and ideally Access is desirable but not essential
- Strong overall technology usage skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office suite and, especially, advanced Excel skills.
- Organise, prioritise and manage your time well
- Team player
- Strong work ethic and quick to learn
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Salary is £23-25k depending on experience and skill set
- Temp to perm and a quick and immediate start for the right candidate!
- Generous holiday allowance and Free car parking!
- Car Parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job