Supplier Relationship Specialist - 6 month FTC
Currently recruiting for a Supplier Relationship Specialist for an organisation based in Manchester for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
The Supplier Relationship Specialist will be managing relationships with key suppliers with a large focus on contract managament (e.g. managing KPIs & SLAs).
- Monitoring KPIs & SLAs on key contracts with suppliers
- Ensuring as much value as possible is being achieved with the current agreements in place with suppliers
- Look at ways to improve the relationship and agreement with the supplier
- Monitor risks and look for ways to minimise risk
- Generate reports on SRM
- Lead supplier review meetings with internal stakeholders; working closely with the procurement team
- Support procurement team of negotiation of new contracts when necessary
- Strong supplier relationship management/contract management skills
- Ability to communicate confidently with procurement & legal teams; internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong negotiation skills
- MCIPS qualification (OR a relevant equivalent)
- Strong analytical skills
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please click to apply or contact Hannah directly for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'