A well-known retailer is seeking a Supplier Relationship Manager to join their team in Manchester. The main function of this position is to act as a key contact with suppliers and stakeholders to develop and maintain strong working relationships as well as dealing with any contract negotiations, legislative requirements and to ensure supplier compliance.
- Ensure good working relationships are maintained with the supplier base
- Manage both local and international suppliers and factories
- Be the primary point of contact for key suppliers, liaising on a regular basis
- Driving supplier performance and direct
- Assist in developing suppliers and identifying opportunities to drive new supplier relations
- Negotiate and agree contracts with suppliers to maximise profits
- To encourage repeat business with current suppliers
- To complete new supplier due diligence checks
- To produce supplier reports to show current performance levels and highlight any areas of concern
- Works alongside both internal and external parties to manage supplier relations
- Assist in developing and implementing a supplier management framework
- Support the purchasing team in supplier catalogue management
- Generate maximum value from contracts and deliver ongoing cost savings
- Lead supplier review meetings to evaluate supplier performance and contract compliance
- Undertake supplier audits to ensure compliance with company's regulations
- Experience with supplier management in an automated site
- Extensive experience of working in a multi supplier environment
- The skills to manage large accounts and key suppliers
- Deep understanding of supplier framework and techniques
- Experience within a retail setting would be preferable
- Ability to negotiate contracts and budgets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain relationships
- Proficient at working independently and working under own initiative
- Strong IT Skills including MS Excel
If you feel you have the relevant skills and drive to achieve in this role then apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'