Supplier Relationship Manager
Salary: £50,000-60,000 per annum plus competitive benefits package
Sanderson Recruitment is working on behalf of a dynamic and reputable financial services provider to identify a Supplier Manager who will be responsible for the management and development of strategic and preferred suppliers; working with the relevant business stakeholders to lead a structure supplier management framework; and covering supplier performance, risk, cost and relationship considerations.
- Hold responsibility for key third party suppliers.
- Drive cost, risk, performance and relationship value from suppliers.
- Design, lead and implement supplier management frameworks.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Significant work experience of supplier management in a complex changing environment, preferably within the financial sector.
- Excellent third party relationship management skills.
- Graduate calibre or relevant professional qualification desirable, e.g. CIPS
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven ability to influence at senior level.
- Commercial acumen and strategic focus
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below. For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Rosie Fearnley on