We are currently recruiting high calibre sales driven individuals who can converse in dutch to join a Supplier Relations Management team. We are open to candidates from all types of industries. The company is a young, rapidly growing financial technology firm that provides working solutions to businesses across the globe. Over the last few years, the company have experienced tremendous growth. So hence the need to recruit due to expansion
Working on behalf of our client, you’ll be responsible for building relationships with new and existing suppliers. The B2B Sales Account Manager is a business to business sales position with ongoing responsibilities to cultivate relationships. You will be contacting companies where there is an established relationship and awareness, with the requirement to undertake some research to identify the right point of contact, and introduce the concept of the cash flow market place. . So we’ll encourage you to be yourself in our fast-moving, fast-growing business.
We are looking for people who can
- Speak fluent Dutch & English
- Build and maintain great relationships with existing suppliers
- Maximising every opportunity available
- Use the technology available to plan and record all activities
- Strong selling, negotiating and consulting skills
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Ability to adapt within a dynamic sales environment
- Acquire new market participants (and retain existing participants)
- Be a self-starter / Manage own time and workload
- Communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Be naturally resilient
Full training will be provided for the role. You will communicate with the suppliers through voice, and email channels therefore you’ll need good computer skills and be comfortable working to targets. In return a competitive rewards package, including but not limited to; a strong base salary in addition to a competitive monthly bonus, comprehensive training, opportunities to progress in a global organisation, corporate & retail discounts, reward and recognition scheme.
- Customer Service