Supplier Quality Officer
This is a brand new role aiming to drive improvement in supplier performance by planning and conducting audits with suppliers, where required, to ensure supplier processes are measured and evaluated.
The Supplier Quality Officer will also play a key role in working with the QSHE team to develop and implement a process for ensuring quality of factored goods.
The Supplier Quality Officer will be responsible for:
- As an expert problem solver, use 5C, 8D, A3 type techniques to teach the businesses how to achieve truly preventative solutions to systemic issues affecting the business.
- Report on the Quality performance of the business, using key metrics to demonstrate the performance of problem solving, issue resolution and repeat issues level across the business.
- Conduct internal audits to identify Quality issues within the business, to proactively identify Quality issues and to assess the effectiveness of solutions in place, reviewing SoPs, JWIs, and systems for effectiveness.
- Acts as the primary interface on supplier quality issues and is expected to keep the business informed of all activities related to supplier performance.
- Conduct supplier audits and monitor Quality KPIs, CAPAs and supplier performance.
- To work with the Quality Controller on supplier issues, to ensure a swift resolution.
This role would suit a self-motivated and highly determined person who has a passion for quality. You will have a minimum of a HNC level in a Quality related discipline and ideally be a Lead Auditor or internal Auditor for ISO 9001.
We are also looking for continuous improvement knowledge including 8D, 5 Whys and 6 Sigma to bring about change.
What you will receive in return
- Great starting salary
- 30 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days for loyalty service
- A generous yearly bonus paid every January, to all staff
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Company pension contributions of 5% of salary
- Mental Health and Wellbeing support and programmes
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Training and Development opportunities
- Annual Family Fun Days, fully paid for by the business
- Great supportive environment at a company that is growing significantly and is highly profitable
My client are one of the largest providers of workwear solutions and cleanroom consumables within the UK into pharmaceutical, medical, aerospace engineering, automotive and manufacturing industries.
Their passion is to be the first to develop new technological solutions that change the shape of the markets they serve creating quality and efficiency for their customers.
The company also manufactures and distributes an extensive range of cleanroom consumable products worldwide. The company has an ambitious and clear growth vision and is currently building its first factory outside of the UK in India.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.
- Internal Audit
- Quality Management
- Lean Principles
- Supplier Quality
- ISO 9001
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'