About the Company
C4S Search are currently working with a manufacturing solutions provider. The company were founded in 2001 and are looking to expand their team.
This company have a great team already and are looking to add a Supplier Quality Inspector to join them to their team.
About the Role
The Supplier Quality Inspector will ensure products and services provided achieve and maintain a high level of quality.
Main responsibilities include:
- Conduct incoming inspection measurements
- Create dimensional reports
- Maintain the quarantine system, log, review and process quarantined stock
- Raise return requests to suppliers for non-conforming products
- Support the NCR process
- Promote a right first time quality culture
To be successful within this role, you will have skills and experience with:
- Good communication skills, written and verbal. Professionally presentable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of GD&T and MSA
- Must be confident reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Experienced using CMM’s for measurement - Aberlink and Hexagon
- Experienced working in a standardized industry (automotive, aerospace, med-dev, etc)
- Able to work at pace and with care in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please send your C.V through to C4S Search for consideration.
If this role is not the perfect fit for you please upload your CV to the C4S Search website, we have a number of technical vacancies currently that could be your next dream role!!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'