Supplier Quality Engineer
Supplier Quality Engineer Required ASAP
our exciting client is looking for a supplier quality engineer to progress their busy site. They are looking for someone with excellent communication who wants to see progression and take responsibility for the progression! Working closely with the Procurement team you will be assisting in the development and implementation of supplier quality management programs, ensuring consistent supplier delivery of appropriate materials and components for a fast moving manufacturer.
You will be assisting with supplier risk analysis and assessment process through personal contact visits and audits; thus being a certified auditor would be an advantage (not essential) ideally you will want to revolutionise how the manufacturing plant progresses work in the UK and abroad.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will be joining a fast paced and progressive manufacturing organisation undergoing rapid growth due to the huge success that their market leading products have established .Ideally, you will come a high compliance industry Medical, Aerospace, Automotive etc. However other industries may be considered.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will be an excellent communicator, as well as the following skills/experience:
- High attention to detail and quality engineering background
- Experience working with a Quality Systems
- Managing suppliers, dealing with parts, components and service quality improvement
- Working within a high compliance sector with mechanical, electrical components
- Practical knowledge and experience in a range of quality improvement and management techniques, methods and tools
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering
- Experience in a quality engineering is required. - Excellent computer, communication, and written skills are required. - Proficient in Microsoft Office suite is required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'