Position: Supplier Quality Engineer
Role: 14 Month Fixed Term Contract
Pay: £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, flexible working hours
Location: Commutable from Camberley, Farnham, Guildford, Bracknell and surrounding areas
A global high tech manufacturing company are looking for a skilled Supplier Quality Engineer to join on contract for a period of 14 months, within a team of around 15 Quality staff. The company takes great pride in its work and people, offering an excellent collaborative and innovative working environment and flexible working hours.
- Develop and maintain supplier’s quality performance.
- Drive supplier quality management in line with company control procedures, and relevant regulatory standards e.g., AS/EN 9100.
- Ensure best practice is adopted within the supply chain to ensure highest levels of product integrity
- Drive, lead and train suppliers on proper completion of 8Ds through containment, root cause analysis, corrective and preventative action
- Improve supplier Quality KPIs by driving improvement plans with suppliers
- Manage supplier audits and approval process
- Analyse, track and report nonconformities and corrective actions on supplier rejects
- Generate and report supplier KPIs
- Manage and maintain quality assurance of supplier source change process
- Train suppliers and review First Article Inspection reports to AS9102
- Quality Engineering experience, working within a regulated industry such as Automotive and Aerospace manufacturing
- Experienced in dealing with or managing suppliers with regards to Quality
- Qualified in Engineering or similar such as Mechanical or Electrical or equivalent experience
- Good working knowledge of FAIR’s, 8d, FMEA, DMAIC, Six Sigma, 5s - some or all
- Identifying problems and implementing corrective actions
- Methodical and process driven
- Excellent communication skills with the ability of getting your point across in a professional and effective manner
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'