Supplier Quality Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join a market leading aerospace manufacturing company based in Gloucestershire. The company have established a record of accomplishment of delivering the highest quality components and pride themselves on their work. The company are a global competitor and are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer who can maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will come from a previous Supplier Quality Engineer role within the automotive manufacturing industry, demonstrate a strong ability in dealing and liaising with suppliers and have an auditing background.
Supplier Quality Engineer Responsibilities
The role of the Supplier Quality Engineer will involve:
- Ensure supplier quality performance meets company standard and manage this process efficiently in a quick and timely manner
- Have an aerospace background/AS9100
- Manage material control document approval
- Undertake audits
- Work alongside colleagues in developing NPI as well as manage a programme of supplier process auditing
- Work closely with the team to develop new supplier relationships and maintain these through continued collaboration
- Undertake root cause analyses and identify failures along the supply chain
- Complete non-conformance report along the production process
- Ability to read and comprehend technical drawings
Supplier Quality Requirements
- Have a strong supplier quality background within a manufacturing background, working to the ISO9001/AS9100
- Strong auditing background in national/international locations
- Be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of why supplier management is so key to success
- Be knowledgeable in 8D, 5 Why, PFMEA and be able to undertake root cause analysis
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary: £45,000-£50,000 + Benefits
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities and to be a part of a positive, cohesive quality team
If this role is not what you're looking for don't worry. At X4 Engineering we cover all permanent and freelance positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
X4 Engineering is a specialist recruitment business for the engineering sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class engineering talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our engineering partners across a number of industry sectors including Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Chemical and Process, Defence, Medical, Food and FMCG.
We’re a result driven business and our team of specialist recruitment consultants continue to go above and beyond what’s expected to ensure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'