The Supplier Quality Engineer will report directly into the Quality Manager. The Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and improving the quality management system and improve product performance, and is also responsible for implementing quality assurance standards and specifications into the business
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and work with suppliers and inspection companies to establish and implement appropriate product standards and specifications
- Provide suppliers and inspection companies with all specifications necessary to complete inspection to assure 'right first-time shipments of all products'
- Maintain records on product quality performance
- Write and communicate returns analysis reports - detail corrective actions and responsibilities
- Communicate action and modifications to improve product quality performance to category teams and suppliers as appropriate
I am looking to speak with individuals with the following skills and experience:
- MUST be comfortable with global travel on a regular basis
- Supplier Quality Experience (Electronics Preferred)
- ISO9001 Auditing experience
- Proven ability of handling customer NCR's, and implementing corrective actions
- 8D / 5Y Experience
- FMEA/PPAP Experience
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented Supplier Quality Engineer to join an extremely successful organisation who are a firm favourite within the consumer market.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Engineering and Manufacturing positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job