Supplier Quality Engineer
- Raising supplier ownership for their quality (self-awareness) and implementing KPI’s to help them achieve this as well as conducting ongoing reviews.
- Carry out formal supplier audits.
- Drive and implement timely corrective and preventive action within the supplier base.
- Conduct supplier assessments and help with classification and re-evaluation of the supply base in order to maintain an approved supplier list.
Supplier Quality Engineer Requirements:
- HND and/or 5 years’ experience in a similar role within an engineering environment.
- Experienced Auditor to ISO9001.
- Six Sigma certification.
- Knowledge of plastic injection moulding, die casting & PCBA components and processes.
- Use of CMMs as an advantage.
Position: Supplier Quality Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job