Ripe4 are proud to be partnering with a multinational manufacturer who has deployed us in their search for a Supplier Quality Engineer to take a key role in their Quality department.
- Work in conjunction with the Supplier Quality Manager to establish business strategies, structures and systems for the management of supplier quality
- Develop and monitor Supplier KPIs to report and drive performance
- Contribute to the supplier development and improvement process
- Validate supplier process capability through Cpk and ensure product and process control using SPC
- Work with and manage issues from high impact suppliers
- Ensure a robust CAPA process is in place and maintained at each supplier
- Degree level qualification in an Engineering Discipline
- Practical experience working in a manufacturer, preferably automotive or white goods
- Experience in a supplier quality function, preferably as a Supplier Quality Engineer
- Knowledge of Quality Tools and Techniques including; Cpk, SPC, PPAP, APQP etc
- Auditor Certification desired
You will receive a highly competitive salary paying depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about this exciting Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer opportunity or to apply send your CV now
- ISO 9001
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job