This is an excellent opportunity for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join a world leader in the production and supply of gas detection equipment for a wide range of industrial applications. You will have the chance to work with dynamic team and be a technically capable engineer with an understanding of quality tools and techniques.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer your responsibilities would include:
- Managing all quality aspects within the Supply Chain and leading in the development of Supplier Performance (Quality, Cost and Delivery) of supplied products and services within the manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for ensuring that the supply chain is fit for purpose and that it meets both external and internal requirements, including, product and company certifications, legal compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Have an Engineering Degree level or equivalent (typically HND or higher)
- Experience of the Qpulse QMS
- Experience of holding a similar role within an electro-mechanical manufacturing organisation?
- Good knowledge of Quality Control and Problem Solving techniques (Process FMEA / Control Plans / 8D problem solving / root cause analysis)?
- Supplier dispute resolution?
- Supplier Production Part Approval Process & Supplier Incoming Sample Inspection Reporting?
- Lean tools & techniques?
- ISO 9001 Auditing experience?
If So, Please apply now.