Supplier Quality Engineer, Perm role, Immediate start, £40-£44K, Newton Aycliffe, Day Shifts
Your new company
Are you looking for opportunities to work on high profile projects and advanced technology alongside experts from the UK, Europe and Japan?
As a global provider of our client has a growing international presence and product range. They are leading the largest modernisation project of their sector in UK history and delivering the UK's next generation of rolling stock.
Your new role
You will be responsible for;
* Participating in BID and tender reversions
* Developing and tracking product through process and system audits
* Liaising with clients and suppliers (including travelling between supplier sites)
* Assisting suppliers with inspections and reporting status of stock as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will be able to demonstrate;
* Previous experience of working in a Supplier Quality role and in a manufacturing environment
* Your ability to work to technical drawings and specifications
* The ability to work and to manage supplier related activities
What you'll get in return
You will be working in a well known global organisation with a fantastic salary package. You will also be working in a friendly and busy environment with great career opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.