A Supplier Quality Engineer is required to join a high-tech engineering organisation. You will play a vital role in the development of a state of the art product range for use in a variety of industries.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer you will be responsible for working closely with suppliers to aid in the improvement of materials as well as handling and resolving any issues relating to the non-conformance of materials and maintaining the non-conformance report as necessary. Other responsibilities will include:
- Conduct new supplier assessments.
- Support purchasing with supplier performance reviews.
- Carry out First Article Inspection reports.
Supplier Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of material supply chain.
- Experience in supplier auditing and negotiation of process improvements.
- Data collection and metrics creation.
- ISO9001 Auditing experience.
- Purchasing and procurement knowledge.
- Commercial awareness.
Position: Supplier Quality Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job