Our client, an industry leading company based in Falmouth, Cornwall are looking to recruit a permanent Quality Engineer.
The overall purpose and some of the main responsibilities of the job are :
- Select and develop suppliers to achieve ship-to-stock status for new and current components or assemblies. This will necessarily require local and international travel.
- Creation, accurate interpretation and clarity in presentation of inspection processes and results
- Create and document CMM processes including writing programs and designing appropriate holding devices.
- Work with design and production engineers to ensure data is realistic and minimizes the QC burden
- Inspect and carry out appropriate ERP transactions (pass into stock, reject to supplier, scrap or re-work) on items that are flagged for inspection.
The ideal person for this role will require electrical or mechanical engineering experience in a manufacturing environment and being educated to minimum HNC/HND level in an appropriate Engineering subject. A recently qualified graduate engineer who seeks a career in quality and supplier development would also be considered.
- Quality Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job