Supplier Quality Engineer - Canton Of Neuchatel
Experience and knowledge required for this role include:
- Knowledge of the QSR, Design Controls, and ISO quality requirements. A minimum of 1 years of related experience is required, preferably within a regulated environment (e.g. FDA regulated)
- Quality Engineering/Design or Process Excellence/Lean experience is preferred. ASQ certifications are an asset
- Experience conducting Process / Design Failure Mode Effects and Analysis
- Mechanical product knowledge is preferred. Problem solving techniques including 8D, root cause analysis and cause and effect analysis
- Knowledge on Statistical techniques and methods
- Experience with Blueprint reading/literacy including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T)
- Ability to use Quality Engineering principles, tools, and practices to develop and optimize systems and processes that are aligned with the overall business and quality vision is required
- Engineering, Technical, or Scientific discipline is required. An advanced degree in a related field is an asset
- Experience in CAPA execution and management
- French would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global healthcare organisation based in the Canton of Neuchatel.
Please quote reference QLS41744 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job