Supplier Marketing Manager
Company: Leading Distributor of Electronic, Electrical & Industrial Components
We are now recruiting for an effective and dynamic Supplier Marketing Manager who will create and implement the marketing plans for the strategic suppliers within a specific product category.
You will have accountability for planning, implementing and reporting of supplier funded marketing programmes with focus on strategic suppliers. You must ensure all supplier marketing programmes are aligned with the overall business strategy and value proposition. You will also have responsibility for the supplier funded marketing budget for strategic suppliers.
- Fully utilise hub marketing activities, external marketing channels, DesignSparkand digital marketing expertise to develop best-in-class marketing programmes that drive profitable growth for suppliers
- Work in close collaboration with the hub and digital marketing teams to ensure that category products and suppliers get maximum possible exposure in hub marketing activities.
- NPI launch plans and implementation
- Work closely with digital marketing team to understand future marketing opportunities for suppliers and ensure these are executed with optimal speed and effectiveness
- Ensure supplier engagement with the DesignSparkproducts, solutions and new technology features
- Assist the selection of products, technologies and ranges for hub multi-channel campaigns
- Engage relevant Product and Supplier Management teams to ensure that product selection is aligned to P&SM team objectives
- Liaise with Content, Inventory and Pricing teams to ensure that promoted products selected for promotion are optimised for conversion across all promoting markets
- Use data to drive product campaign sales and contribution analysis on a global basis to ensure commercial decision-making on product selection is refined in accordance with campaign and category marketing plan objectives
- Good technical knowledge of products within category
- Successful track record in a high performance product marketing function with provenresource management capability
- Strong technical, product-led content creation capability
- Demonstrate exceptional understanding of customer environment across multiple industries and their product requirements and purchasing influences
- Understands the needs of engineers and buyers
- A collaborative team player across a business with fast moving, customer driven markets
- Successful track record of effective relationship management with numerous internal and external stakeholders
- Proventrack record in developing and managing supplier marketing budgets.
- Confident and effective communicator
- Good influencing skills
- Automation & Control OR Electronics/Engineering experience
- Experience of working in a matrix environment
- Experience of working with an online marketing toolset
- Ability to operate in a second language
We place a strong emphasis on investing in our people, our best asset, enabling them to be customer focused at all times and exceeding their expectations. This is because our customers are at the heart of everything we do. So we look for people who have a strong belief in, and commitment to exceeding customer expectations, people who have pride and belief in their company.
In return we offer a positive and supportive culture which ensures that together we can help our customers do great things.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.