Supplier Manager - £35-£45k D.O.E Cambridge
Telecoms| Vendor| Managed Service| IT
Gi Group are working with a world class-leading technology provider who have a proven ability to help customers unlock the best value from their communications infrastructure, ensuring that technology is fitted around their customers specific business needs to guarantee a return on investment.
My client is recruiting for an experienced Supplier manager to own and develop product and vendor relationships. You will be competent in sourcing and on boarding new vendors, whilst ensuring revenue and profitability opportunities are maximised through strong strategic and negotiation skills.
Experienced within the telecoms industry, you will have the ability to identity new revenue streams whilst effectively working sales and operational teams, in order to understand their technical products.
This is a unique and varied role that is pivotal to the businesses new and existing clients. Your strong customer service skills will ensure exceptional service is delivered at all times, and you're experience of working within a fast paced commercial environment will enable you to forge and build effective vendor relationships.
You will be responsible for:
* Sourcing quality vendors that service the telecoms industry
* Updating customers and engineering teams accurate delivery dates, equipment details and pricing lists
* Ensure all elements of product controls are in accordance with the sold solution
* Train and refresh team knowledge of products and services
* Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to consumers.
* Determine a marketing approach for current and new products in conjunction with the Marketing team
* Prepare launch events to coincide with customers buying patterns.
* Produce a go-to-market plan and introduce it to the rest of the business.
The key responsibilities and accountabilities highlighted in this job are indicative and may vary over time. Job holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of this role.
If you have the relevant experience and this is the new challenge you are looking for, call for further details or apply today with an updated CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'