Supplier manager, relationship manager, credit manager, customer manager, client manager, contract, account
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and energetic individual to join our thriving business, in the Hatfield head office. The successful individual will be accountable for the delivery of high quality Contracted Resource Services, as well as having ownership of all Contracted Resource Group systems, processes, financials and reporting. The individual will be accountable for all aspects of employee satisfaction from hiring managers, and for developments within the contracted resource group team. This role reports into the Group Contracted Resource Manager and will include an element of travel within Europe.
- Ownership for the provision and continuous improvement of CRG and the Master Vendor Service (Hays Recruitment) to us.
- Continuous review of systems and processes within CRG.
- Responsible for sourcing and selection of 3rd party suppliers
- Ownership for the commercial, contractual and negotiations with 3rd party suppliers
- Actively manage and maintain a high quality of Service into the company through efficient call management, cross charging efficiency, accruals, held billing and ad hoc reporting.
- Produce and interpret reports to assist P& L holders and divisional accountants in the improvement of the service delivery, cost management and financial control.
- Responsible for all new business contracted resource transitions and legal contracts
- Responsible for the CRG purchase ledger
- Responsible for ensuring purchase orders are raised in line with departmental SLA and procedures ensuring full visibility of contractor cost
- Acts as a role model through personal conduct and contribution at all times
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of 6, through all aspects of line management and communication
- Management and ownership of all aspects of performance
- Assist the Group Manager with the financial performance and P&L of the Contracted Resource Group
- Balance sheets reconciliations up to and including trial balance
- Responsible for all accruals and journal entries in line with month end processes
- Proactively manage the costs and cross charge efficiencies of the department
- Responsible for the implementation and continuous improvement of the current Hays Master Vendor solution, within Computacenter.
- Conduct monthly Master Vendor and other vendor financial meetings and service reviews.
- Responsible for the ad hoc engagement and management of suppliers outside the Master Vendor solution.
- Assist with the creation of all supplier legal contracts
- Assist the TRG director with projects as desired
- Support the business with projects as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Good Service and Contractual Management skills
- Demonstrable people management skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage and implement change to both business and departmental level
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with SAP, and specifically in migrating processes to SAP