A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Supplier Manager to join their team
The purpose of the role is to provide Supplier Management services to the customer base by supporting both the allocated Customer Support Manager and Account Programme Manager.
- Represent supplier management on behalf of the customers, acting on their behalf to ensure on time performance, contractual obligations and, where applicable, strategic support.
- Deliver visibility of repair status to the customer via internal systems.
- Establish key relationships between suppliers and company.
- Monitor repair order status throughout the repair loop, maintain systems with latest status data, delay explanations and other relevant supplier information.
- Improve turn-time performance, meeting and exceeding internal and customer KPIs. Enforce customer contract terms with supplier base.
- Support resolution to all aspects of supplier interaction. Identify threats to service levels, apply supplier, customer and internal escalation. Negotiate proposals to resolve and mitigate.
- Develop positive and strong supplier relationships, seek to improve working methods and communications
- Support APM & CSM in all aspects of Supplier Management
- Represent company in customer and supplier reviews
- Utilisation of Internal systems, providing feedback for future development
- Support routing guide and placement related queries. Assist with compiling and distributing priming material to supplier base
The ideal candidate will:-
- Demonstrate a desire to succeed, grow in experience and develop a career
- Be a confident and clear communicator at various levels
- Have strong negotiation and decision making skills
- Effective in time management and prioritisation
- Be analytical, creative and demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Confident to work under own initiative
- Be a strong team player
- Adaptable to change
- Works well under pressure
- Be customer focused
- Have an understanding of Information Security practices and is able to attain and maintain competencies.
The salary is between £26,000 and £32,000 with excellent benefits
Keywords: Supplier Management / Purchasing / supplier negotiation / suppliers / negotiation
- Supplier Negotiation
- Supplier Performance
- supplier manager