NEW OUTSTANDING ROLE: A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Supplier Manager - Procurement to work on a full time basis in the City of London. Working for a global technology company, this role would suit a bright all-rounder who is looking for a sociable and dynamic working environment.
Experience of working in a procurement role, ideally within IT
Experienced in dealing with suppliers and contractors, and negotiations to ensure best cost and quality
Excellent numeracy skills
Excellent communication skills
Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Role:Supplier Manager - Procurement (I.T)
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000 *Depending on experience + Bonus OTE £30,000
Location: City of London (Close to Bank Tube Station)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 9.00am - 18.00pm
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Develop and maintain customer and supplier relationships
- Provide supplies with information on deals and promotions and negotiate better deals
- To negotiate at any opportunity, to maximise margins, ensuring best price
- Liaise with sales teams to communicate any issues arising with their orders
- Responsibly for PO's and invoices being loaded onto the system correctly.
- Clear and concise interaction with all company departments; notably the sales department
- Provide cover for other members of the department as necessary and perform other tasks if requested from time to time by the Category Manager
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Educated to A-level/GSCE or Equivalent
- Experience of working in a procurement role, ideally within IT
- Experienced in dealing with suppliers and contractors, and negotiations to ensure best cost and quality
- Honest and hardworking
- Self-Motivated and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven record of consistency, responsibility and work ethic
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to liaise with personnel at all levels and adapt style accordingly
- Excellent numeracy skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'