Supplier Hub Analyst
Our client is looking for a Supplier Hub Analyst on a fixed-term contract, for up to one year, to work within the team responsible for the registration of both industrial and commercial customers and for industry data management.
The core functions within the team are managing the end to end registration and site loss processes, initiating metering siteworks, energy settlement performance, query resolution and as an interface between Sales, Customer Services ,Credit and Settlement departments.
Supplier Hub are also responsible for ensuring all data is correct and consistent across all relevant databases and providing daily assistance and advice on specific registration issues that may require in depth analysis.
Main responsibilities include:
- To manage any work queries raised both internally and externally through to resolution, liaising with external third parties as required.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external agents and Suppliers, to ensure data-flows are sent and received in an accurate and timely manner.
- To be responsible for the validation of all registration requests for specified contract start dates by confirming and registering supplies on time.
- Managing the feedback of issues through the correct reporting channels when these conditions will not be/are not met.
- Use of PowerQuote and other in-house systems for day to day work, and a deeper knowledge for investigative fault resolution.
- To maintain and respond to all data-flows from Meter Operators, Data Collectors, Data Aggregators and Distribution companies within Industry standard timescales.
- Understanding the impact of areas of work in order to achieve the industry standards of energy settlement performance, in both the Half Hourly and Non Half Hourly markets.
- Delivering the highest possible standard’s of service to the company’s customers and understanding the impacts of Supplier Hub in achieving this.
- Identifying weaknesses and possible enhancements in current processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to take on a multi functional role from the basic daily duties to the actioning of more detailed activities carried out.
- Have a pro-active approach at all times.
- Be a strong team player.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability, as well as being approachable as the role is varied and sometime demanding.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Planning and organisation skills.
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'