IVA Supervisory Officer
Up to £18,000 starting salary + Uncapped Monthly Commission (£25,000 OTE)
Stockport / South Manchester
City Blue Recruitment are proud to be working with an exciting and forward thinking Insolvency Practice in the South Manchester area who are seeking an experienced and confident "Supervisory Officer" to join their team of insolvency professionals.
As a Supervisory Officer, you will be responsible for dealing with customer queries, changes of circumstances and client retention to ensure the success of their IVA.
- Dealing with customers who have had a change of circumstances
- Conducting reviews and updating system with full notes
- Maintain regular contact with customers, with the aim of maintaining regular payments, retaining clients, collecting token payments, making payment arrangement and rectifying brach of IVA Terms.
- Identifying where a variation is appropriate
- Dealing with general queries from client and creditors
- Prepare written responses to customers where appropriate
- Experience / knowledge of IVA Product and Process
- Understanding of IVA Terms
- Excellent customer services experience
- Motivated and have the ability to work on own initiaitive
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Good communication skill - Verbal and written
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the experienced needed, Get in touch with Jen and apply today!
City Blue Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"