Amazon is focused on protecting the health and safety of our employees while continuing to serve people who need our services more than ever. Regular testing on a global scale across all industries would both help keep people safe and help get the economy back up and running. But, for this to work, we as a society would need vastly more testing capacity than is currently available. Unfortunately, today we live in a world of scarcity where COVID-19 testing is heavily rationed. Until we have an effective vaccine available in billions of doses, high-volume testing capacity would be of great help, but getting that done will take collective action by NGOs, companies, and governments.
For our part, Amazon has begun the work of building incremental testing capacity.
· Provide day-to-day onsite supervision of testing personnel, providing guidance, direction and reporting of test results in accredited, high performance laboratory, reporting to Laboratory Director
· Assume primary responsibility for the proper performance of all laboratory procedures in the absence of the Lab Director
· Consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment in providing supervision of test performance by qualified lab personnel
· Monitor test analyses and examinations to ensure that adequate levels of analytic performance are maintained
· Work cooperatively in a team environment supporting senior laboratory and management staff
· Ensure operational compliance with the clinical laboratory’s Quality Management Systems Program and delivery of routine QMS associated metrics, as well as maintenance and supervisory of the proficiency testing (PT) program
· Monitor key financial, quality, and efficiency indicators and recognizes opportunities for improvement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'