What will my role look like?
As a Greggs Supervisor you will be required to use your motivational and leadership skills to engage with the team to ensure a fast, friendly and happy experience is delivered throughout the store. You will get stuck in and be involved with food preparation, serving our loyal customers and help drive the sales of the store. Your main responsibility is to work closely with the store manager to ensure the team is operating smoothly and all colleagues feel welcomed and part of the family.
Greggs is a well-known and loved bakery which has a place in all of our hearts, our famous products speak for themselves and our freshly made sandwiches and gold puff pastry sausage rolls served by the kindest, friendliest employees is what keeps our customers content and coming back for more…
If you have great leadership skills, can do early morning starts, love to work in a fast paced vibrant store, engage with different people every day, feel like part of a family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve amazing results
- Work closely with the store manager to drive sales and increase profitability
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Prepare and serve our popular well-loved products
- Ensure that our stores look presentable and vibrant
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
Got what it takes?
Full training will be provided, we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have great leadership skills. If you meet the criteria below then don’t hesitate to apply online today!
- Supervisory / Team Leader experience is desired or…
- Catering / Restaurant / Retail experience and you are ready to progress into a management role
- Amazing customer service and people skills
- Flexibility with working hours / early morning starts
What’s in it for me?
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme! it’s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day…
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Employee Discounts
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Greggs Supervisor! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!
Role: Greggs Supervisor / Team Leader
Location: Ramsbottom, BL0 0PU
Hours: Part-Time / Full-Time Available
Salary: £9.55 per hour
Bonus Scheme: Quarterly Bonus Incentive!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'