We are looking for a confident and proactive Supervisor to join our team in Glasgow Royal Exchange on a full-time one year maternity cover contract, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Supervisor, you will support the management team with motivating and inspiring the team to provide exceptional customer service and deliver sales and operational targets.
Responsibilities of our Supervisor will include:
- Support opening and closing procedures
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to team members ensuring they deliver and complete to the highest standards
- Provide in depth knowledge of the brand and products
- Maintain store visual standards
- Assist the management team in leading the team to meet KPI’s
Our Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a customer facing role ideally within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Strong leadership and delegation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals
- Excellent organisational, time management and decision-making skills
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Supervisor, don’t miss out - apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'