We are looking for a confident and proactive Supervisor to join our team in Leicester on a full-time permanent basis, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Supervisor, you will support the management team with motivating and inspiring the team to deliver exceptional customer service and sales and operational targets. Also, you will take responsibility for the menswear area within the store and become a specialist in menswear product knowledge and styling.
Responsibilities of our Supervisor will include:
- Support opening and closing procedures
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to team members ensuring they deliver and complete to the highest standards
- Provide in depth knowledge of the brand and products
- Maintain store visual standards
- Assist the management team in leading the team to meet KPI’s
Our Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a customer facing role ideally within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Styling experience is essential
- Strong leadership and delegation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Supervisor, don’t miss out - apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'