Supervisor - County Angus
Basic Salary -£21,000 - With bonuses can reach up to £25,000
We are currently recruiting for a supervisor for a fantastic, well known retailer who are enjoying a sustained period of growth and success.
The role of a supervisor is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your retail skills and experience. Working for one of the largest and most successful food retailers in the UK, the long-term career prospects are amazing.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as a Supervisor:
- Lead a large team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Experience of managing a convenience format store
- Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
- Make commercial decisions that benefit the store
- Manage the performance of the management staff and all sales assistants
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
- Operationally strong with a focus on delivery and productivity
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
- Commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Incentives staff to achieve targets and KPI's
As a supervisor you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work with your Store Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required.
The role of a supervisor is an exciting challenge; the role gives you the chance to continue your career development with a retailer who can offer genuine progression, career growth and personal development. If you are seeking a role that offers a challenge, a change to work with amazing products and the opportunity to enjoy what you do.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'