Supervisors. Made at Welcome Break
Subway. Hopwood Park Services, B48 7AU
Starting rate £8.71ph - Full Time Positions Available
Fantastic benefits & discounts, subsidised meals, free parking & great career opportunities
Cool head? Passionate about great service? Ready to inspire others? As a Welcome Break Supervisor, your job is to make sure every customer enjoys a great experience when they pull off the motorway for a break. Using our ‘Famous Five Service’ model, you’ll lead and motivate Team Members to deliver superb customer service consistently round the clock.
OK, so it’s a lot to ask. But you’ll get bespoke training and support to develop your leadership skills and excel in your role. And if you do well, you’ll have the opportunity to progress into management roles.
Qualities we look for
To make it as a Supervisor, you’ll need to be:
- A team player and motivator who can inspire others
- Fanatical about delivering exceptional customer service
- Ready to roll your sleeves up and lead by example
- Ambitious to progress in your career
Ideally, you’ll already have experience of leading teams in a customer service environment, ideally in the retail or catering sector. Full training will be provided
Key benefits for Supervisors
- 28 days’ holiday
- Contributory pension (after 3 months)
- Structured career path and bespoke training with fantastic career opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
Hourly rate of pay will differ for under 25’s. Please note internally we call this role a Team Member Shift Runner Specialist.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'