I am recruiting for a Supervisor who has an experience in the batch manufacture of electronic assemblies. This is a full time, permanent job with a working hours of Monday to Friday (day shift). To be considering for the position you must have previous SMT experience. Salary depends on experience.
- The first line of supervision managing any concerns through to resolution or escalating to Head of Operations.
- To set individual goals & targets for all team members and conduct reviews resulting in formal yearly appraisals.
- To coach and instruct individuals within the group on the correct way to assemble products and how to use the appropriate record keeping systems.
- Provide leadership & motivation to their team, with the ability to develop & coach team members, deal with people management & performance issue, run daily team briefs.
- Responsible for the production output of their team.
- Perform general assembly on sub assemblies utilizing appropriate assembly procedures.
- Building mechanical assemblies using hand tools, placing pcbs onto test bed of nails test jigs.
- Test sub assemblies in electronic test fixtures.
- To hand solder components and wire leads into sub assemblies/PCBs and crop as required.
- Assist assemblers with the kitting and build techniques where required.
- Issue relevant drawings, serialisation labelling and instructions to team.
- Record material movement and time taken to complete each assembly process step.
- Able to undertake advanced soldering rework, soldering lead & lead free assemblies
- Good final assembly/mechanical assembly skills.
- Experienced in the use of hand tools to achieve desired assembly standards.
- Experienced in supervising people to meet output targets.
- Able to set performance objectives and conduct performance appraisals.
- Competent to hand solder leaded & lead free SMT & conventional components to IPC 610 standard.
- Strong communication, instruction and coaching skills.
- Competent in the use of computers to enter data and run reports.
- Good comprehension of English & Math.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job