As a Supervisor/Assistant Manager you will not only help manage the day-to-day operations of a busy centre, you’ll also deliver great customer service, inspire and motivate your team to get the best out of them, and of course you’ll live and breathe the Tyre city Way. We believe our Supervisors play a massive part in making our centres successful.
Our customers don’t need an appointment with us, so the workflow can be unpredictable. With MOT’s, services, fast-fit, fleet services, stock control and audits being just a few of the responsibilities you share with the Centre Manager - you can be sure no two days will ever be the same. Our best Supervisors are those that can do all of that and muck in with the workshop when needed.
There is a real opportunity to progress with us; most of our Centre Managers, and even some of our Operations Managers started their careers as Supervisors/Assistant Managers.
So if you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be customer focused, driven by sales through service, enjoy leading teams and can be results driven, you may be just what we are looking for.
'Discover the Tyre City difference... '
We are looking for;
- A full UK driving licence
- A confident supervisor preferably within the automotive industry or someone from the fast-fit environment willing to learn
- A desire to help your manager stretch and grow your team to be the best they can be
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience
- Experience of maximising sales and turnover or a willingness to learn
- A perfectionist when it comes to cleanliness and centre presentation and standards
- Lead from the front with regards to our core values, principles and high expectations of presentation standards
- The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
Is this you...? If you answered 'yes' then where will your journey take you?
Why we are No.1
At TyreCity we stock a wide range of tyres and sell them at competitive prices. We offer customer service that is second to none, and our state-of-the-art equipment ensures that we’re able to offer the fastest service around. This is the TyreCity Difference.
Due to our high purchase volumes we are able to obtain the very best prices and we can pass these savings on to our valued customers. Plus with the latest scissor ramps, tyre changing equipment and digital imaging wheel alignment, we are able to offer an express fitting service ensuring our customer waiting time is kept to a minimum. In addition to that we also offer a comprehensive brake service using only top quality parts fitted by our expert technicians.
With over 10,000 tyres in stock we are able to offer every make and size of tyre from value priced tyres through to high performance premium tyres.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job