We are looking for a supervisor with a 'Can-do' attitude, who is successful through the team and has a passion for food and service quality.
The main objective of this position is to help and support the Unit Manager in supervising the team and delivering high standards of food quality and service. You will have specific responsibility for certain aspects of the business.
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Have a passion for food and quality service
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job