Our client's journey
Our client makes gear to keep you protected and comfortable in the world's wildest places. From performance clothing to shoes and luggage they have created a range that is all you need and nothing you don't. From their original and iconic "Bags Trousers" to their latest innovations everything is built on the original design principles that were conceived around a kitchen table in North Yorkshire forty years ago. That is what still makes us unique.
They just make gear that delights their customers and delivers on their promise.
Your next destination
The ideal candidate will use their past experiences to support the manager in all areas of the store management, engage the shop team in driving all aspects of the shop performance whilst maintaining their reputation for outstanding quality and customer service.
Main duties of the role consist of assisting the shop manager to:
- Reach and exceed sales targets through assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise.
- Organise and implement store rotas and covering shifts and holidays thorough effective staff management.
- Train and motivate sales staff on selling procedures to achieve sales goals
- Organise the store merchandise standards and restocking merchandise to improve commerciality
- Nurture a thirst for high levels of product knowledge within an outdoor retailer and a passion for sharing that knowledge.
What will you need?
To fulfil this exciting role you will possess excellent Retail Management skills, which you will have gained within a retail environment, ideally within the outdoor industry.
You will also have the following qualities:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to challenge others to improve their performance
- Skills to train and delegate effectively
- Time Management Skills
- AND ideally, you will have a passion for outdoor travel adventure.
What's in it for you?
- Clothing allowance
- 50% discount on their clothing
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Bikes through the government ride to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Fantastic e-learning and development programmes
To apply for the role of Supervisor, please click on the Apply button and follow the short application procedure.
- deputy manager
- outdoor clothing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job