Would you like the opportunity to work with a forward thinking company on a new long term contract? If so then this could be a step in the right direction!
Our client is looking to expand their team with an experienced Utility Supervisor for works throughout Northamptonshire.
Salary to £38k | Company Vehicle + Fuel card | Pension | 25 Days Holiday
* Reporting to a Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing utility installation teams working on excavation works both on site and in the public highway
* Ensuring that all staff and subcontractors under supervision are competent, fully trained, are aware of all requirements and have been fully approved, appraised and / or inducted before starting on site
* Monitor work to ensure streetwork permits and client timescales are met
* Carrying out site meetings to discuss works, permit conditions and agree Traffic Management requirements
* Regularly liaising with Local Authorities and Stakeholders
* Carrying out audits to ensure that work sites meet Health & Safety standards
* Ensure all productivity targets are achieved
* Ensure that all work is carried out safely and to adequate standards as stated in the contract specification
* Review and closure of all corrective actions / improvement actions raised against works
* Provide cover for other Supervisors as required
* You should be experienced in managing utility works in a contracting environment
* Excellent knowledge of utility excavation works
* Qualified with NRSWA Supervisor accreditation and ideally SSSTS / IOSH
#utilities #streetwork #NRSWA #excavation #gas #electric #water #flex #connections #manmanagement #cabinet #chamber #overhead #pole #telecom #excavation
- Supervisory Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'