Our client has an excellent opening for an experienced Supervisor. The position will be site based throughout Central London working on Telecoms Civils Projects.
- Ensure that all subcontractors under supervision are competent, fully trained, are aware of all requirements and have been fully approved, appraised and / or inducted before starting on site
- You will be required to monitor work to ensure streetwork permits and client time-scales are met
- Carrying out of site meetings with Highway Authority representatives to agree Traffic Management requirements for jobs
- Liaising with Local Authorities and Clients
- Carrying out audits to ensure that work sites meet NRSWA and Health & Safety standards
- Ensure all productivity targets are achieved
- You will be required to ensure all work on site is carried out safely and to adequate standards as stated in the contractual specification
- Review and closure of all corrective actions / improvement actions raised against works
- Provide cover for other Supervisors as required
- You should be experienced in managing Telecoms Civils works in Central London
- Qualified with NRSWA Supervisor & CSCS accreditation
- You should have a good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks (NRSWA) and Telecoms Civils
#Utilities #Telecom #Power #Gas #Water #Agent #Site Manager #Excavation #Reinstatement #Chapter 8 #TrafficManagement #Duct #Fibre #Copper #NRSWA #Streetwork #Cabinet #FTTP #FTTC #FTTX
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'