Our client has an excellent opening for a Supervisor. The position will be site based throughout the West Midlands working on Telecoms Civils, Fibre and Copper Projects.
- You will be required to monitor work to ensure permits and client time-scales are met
- Carrying out of site meetings with Highway Authority representatives to agree Traffic Management requirements for jobs
- Liaising with Local Authorities and Clients
- Ensure that all sub-contractors under supervision are competent, fully trained, are aware of all requirements and have been fully approved, appraised and / or inducted before starting on site
- Carrying out audits to ensure that work sites meet NRSWA and Health & Safety standards
- Ensure all productivity targets are achieved
- You will be required to ensure all work on site is carried out safely and to adequate standards as stated in the contractual specification
- Review and closure of all corrective actions / improvement actions raised against works
- Provide cover for other Supervisors as required
- You should be experienced in managing Telecoms Civils, Copper and Fibre works and hold NRSWA Supervisor accreditation
- You should have a good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks (NRSWA), Copper and Fibre Networks
- You should be proficient in Microsoft packages and be a good communicator
- This is an excellent position that offers a salary of up to £40k + package
Utilities / Telecom / Power / Gas / Water / Agent / Site Manager / Excavation / Reinstatement / Chapter 8 / Traffic Management / Duct / Fibre / Copper / NRSWA / Streetwork / Cabinet
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'